Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pay it Forward Challenge, Any More Takers???

Hi! I'm wondering if I may have frightened away a few potential Pay it Forward players when I described the grand goodie bag I received from Lin at Duck and Wheel with String. I should have mentioned you do not have to go out and spend a lot of money or do anything extravagant. Just a nice, kind thing that would make someone feel good. It could even be free advertising on your blog or a singing telegram (well, maybe that would work for some people, not me!). Anything that works for you to show another blogger some kindness. With all the bad things going on in the world, we all could use a little kindness every now and then!

So... I'll extend my deadline for the Pay it Forward Challenge until Sunday at midnight. I only have one contestant so far, so don't be shy and let me know if you'd like to play! I'll draw three lucky winners and if you win, you'll receive a little something special from me!

On another note, sorry I haven't been keeping up on my blogging lately. Since the weather is warming up it seems like there is so much we need to do outdoors, and the kids' activities have been picking up. One of these days I'll find a way to fit it all in!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the lack of blogging lately. I've been posting, but I have been bad at dropping and commenting. The grass needs to be cut every 3 days it seems and the garden is calling me. I hope I can keep up this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be a part of your Pay It Forward challenge. Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be part of the Pay It Forward challenge, too. I think I could come up with a small goodie box for someone.

    ReplyDelete